We expand a new generalization of the two-dimensional differential trans form method. The new generalization is based on the two-dimensional differential transform method, fractional power series expansions, and conformable fractional derivative. We use the new method for solving a nonlinear con formable fractional partial differential equation and a system of conformable fractional partial differential equation. Finally, numerical examples are presented to illustrate the preciseness and effectiveness of the new technique.
Conformable fractional derivative;, Differential transform method;, two-dimensional differential transform method.
2. Acan, O.,Firat, O., Keskin, Y. and Oturanc, G.Solution of conformable fractional partial differential equations by reduced differential transform method, Selcuk J. Appl. Math. (2016) (In press).
3. Acan, O., Firat, O., Keskin, Y. and Oturanc, G. Conformable variational iteration method, New Trends in Mathematical Sciences, 5(1) (2017) 172–178.
4. Cenesiz, Y. and Kurt, A.The solutions of time and space conformable fractional heat equations with conformable Fourier transform, ActaUniv. Sapientiae Math. 7(2) (2015), 130–140.
5. Garg, M. and Manohar, P. Analytical solution of space-time fractional Fokker Planck equations by generalized differential transform method. Matematiche (Catania) 66(2) (2011), 91–101.
6. Ilie, M., Biazar, J. and Ayati, Z.General solution of Bernoulli and Riccati fractional differential equations based on conformable fractional derivative, Int. J. Appl. Math. Res. 6 (2017) 49–51.
7. Kanth, A.S.V.R. and Aruna, K.Two-dimensional differential transform method for solving linear and non-linear Schr¨odinger equations, Chaos, Solitons. Fract. 41 (2009) 2277–2281.
8. Khalil, R., Al Horani, M., Yousef, A., and Sababheh, M.A new definition of fractional derivative, J. Comput. Appl. Math. 264 (2014), 65–70.
9. Kilbas, A.A., Srivastava, H.M. and Trujillo, J.J. Theory and applications of fractional differential equations. North-Holland Mathematics Studies, 204. Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, 2006.
10. A. Kurt, Y. Cenesiz, O. Tasbozan, On the solution of Burgers’ equation with the new fractional derivative, Open Phys. 13 (2015) 355–360.
11. Masalmeh, M. Series method to solve conformable fractional Riccati differential equations, Int. J. Appl. Math. Res. 6 (2017) 30–33.
12. Odibat, Z. and Momani, S.A generalized differential transform method for linear partial differential equations of fractional order. Appl. Math. Lett. 21(2) (2008), 194–199.
13. Podlubny, I.Fractional differential equations. An introduction to fractional derivatives, fractional differential equations, to methods of their solution and some of their applications. Mathematics in Science and Engineering, 198. Academic Press, Inc., San Diego, CA, 1999
14. Sohail, M. and Mohyud-Din, S.T.Reduced differential transform method for solving a system of fractional PDEs, International J. Modern Math. Sci. 4 (2012), 21–29.
15. Unal, E. and G¨okdoethan, A. ¨ Solution of conformable fractional or dinary differential equations via differential transform method, Optik International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 128 (2017) 264–273.
16. Zhou, J.K. Differential Transformation and its Application for Electrical Circuits, Huarjung University Press Wuuhahn, China, 1986, (in Chinese).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.