1. Banker R.D. and Thrall R.M. Estimation of returns to scale using data envelopment analysis, Eur. J. Oper. Res. 62 (1992), 74–84.
2. Belton V. , Vickers S. Demystifying DEA- a visual interactive approach based on multiple criteria analysis, J. Oper. Res. Soc. 44 (1993), 883–896.
3. Bouyssou D. Using DEA as a tool for MCDM: some remarks, J. Oper. Res. Soc. 50 (1999), 974–978.
4. Charnes A., Cooper W.W. and Rhodes E. Measuring the efficiency of decision making units, Eur. J. Oper. Res. 2 (1978), 429–444.
5. Emrouznejad A. and Yang G., A survey and analysis of the first 40 years of scholarly literature in DEA: 19782016, Socio-Econ. Plan. Sci. 61 (2018), 4–8.
6. Fang L., A generalized DEA model for centralized resource allocation, Eur. J. Oper. Res. 228(2) (2013), 405–412.
7. Jahanshahloo G. R., Lotfi F. H., Shoja N. and Tohidi G. A method for finding efficient DMUs in DEA using 0-1 linear programming, Appl. Math. Comput. 159 (2004), 37–45.
8. Joro T., Korhonen P. and Wallenius J. Structural comparison of data envelopment analysis and multiple objective linear programming, Management Science. 44 (1998), no. 7, 962–970.
9. Korhonen, K. and Syrjnen, M. Resource allocation based on efficiency analysis, Management Science. 50 (2004) (8),1134–1144.
10. rkc H., nsal M.G. and Bal H. A modification of a mixed integer linear programming (MILP) model to avoid the computational complexity, Ann. Oper. Res. 235(1) (2015), 599–623.
11. Stewart T.J. Relationships between data envelopment analysis and multiple criteria analysis, J. Oper. Res. Soc. 47 (1996), no. 5, 654–665.
12. Sueyoshi T. Mixed integer programming approach of extended DEA discriminant analysis, Eur. J. Oper. Res. 152 (1) (2004), 45–55.
13. Thanassoulis E. and Dyson R.G. Estimating preferred target input-output levels using data envelopment analysis, Eur. J. Oper. Res. 56 (1992), 80–97.
14. Wu J., Zhu Q., An Q., Chu J., and Ji X. Resource allocation based on context-dependent data envelopment analysis and a multi-objective linear programming approach, Comput. Ind. Eng.101 (2016), 81–90.
15. Yougbar J. W. and Teghem J. Relationships between Pareto optimality in multi-objective 0-1 linear programming and DEA efficiency, Eur. J. Oper. Res. 183 (2007), 608–617.
16. Yun Y.B., Nakayama H., Tanino T. and Arakawa M. Generation of efficient frontiers in multi-objective optimization problems by generalized data envelopment analysis, Eur. J. Oper. Res. 129 (2001), 586–595.