1. Alamatian, J. Structural analysis using dynamic relaxation method, MS Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, Ferdowsi University, Mashhad, Iran, 2002.
2. Alamatian, J. Numerical integration for structural analysis, PhD Dissertation, Department of Civil Engineering, Ferdowsi University, Mashhad, Iran, 2007.
3. Alamatian, J. A new formulation for fictitious mass of the Dynamic Relaxation method with kinetic damping, Computers and Structures 90-91(2012), 42-54.
4. Alamatian, J. and Kadkhodayan, M. Optimum time step for Dynamic Relaxation method, Amirkabir Journal of Science & Technology 17(65-C) (2006), 43-52.
5. Allen, D.N.G. and Southwell, R.V. Dynamic Relaxation, Phil. Trans. 42 (1950), 379-414.
6. Alwar, R.S., Rao, N.R. and Rao, M.S. An altenative procedure in Dynamic Relaxation. Computers and Structures 5(2) (1975), 271-274.
7. Barnes, M.R. Form finding and analysis of tension structures by Dynamic Relaxation, International Journal of Space Structures 14(2) (1999), 89-104.
8. Brew, J.S. and Brotton, M. Non-linear structural analysis by Dynamic Relaxation method, International Journal of Numerical Methods Engineering 3(4) (1971), 463-483.
9. Bunce, J.W. A note on estimation of critical damping in Dynamic Relaxation, International Journal of Numerical Methods Engineering 4(1972), 301-304.
10. Cassell, A.C. and Hobbs, R.E. Numerical stability of Dynamic Relaxation analysis of non-linear structures, International Journal of Numerical Methods Engineering 10 (1976), 1407-1410.
11. Cundall, P.A. Explicit finite-difference methods in geomechanics, Proceeding 2nd International Conference on Numerical Methods in Geomechanics. Blacksburg, Virginia, USA, 1 (1976), 132–150.
12. Day, A.S. An introduction to Dynamic Relaxation, The Engineer 219(1965), 218-221.
13. Ivanyi, P. and Topping, B.H.V. Parallel Dynamic Relaxation formfinding, In: Papadrakakis M, Topping BHV, editors. Innovative Computational Methods in Structural Mechanics. Edinburgh: Saxe-Coburg Publications, 1999.
14. Felippa, C.A. Nonlinear finite element methods, ASEN 5017, Course Material, (1999), http://kaswww.colorado.edu /courses.d /NFEMD/.
15. Frankel, S.P. Convergence rates of iterative treatments of partial differential equations, Mathl Tabl Natn Res Coun 4 (1950), 65-75.
16. Gosling, P.D. and Lewis, W.J. Optimal structural membranes - II. Formfinding of prestressed membranes using a curved quadrilateral finite element for surface definition, Computers and Structures 61(5) (1996), 885-895.
17. Kadkhodayan, M., Alamatian, J. and Turvey, G.J. A new fictitious time for the Dynamic Relaxation (DXDR) method, International Journal of Numerical Methods Engineering 74 (2008), 996-1018.
18. Otter, J.R.H., Cassell, A.C. and Hobbs, R.E. Poisson. Dynamic Relaxation, Institute of Civil Engineersrs, ICE proceedings Journal, USA, 35(4) (1966), 633-656.
19. Papadrakakis, M.A. Method for automatic evaluation of the Dynamic Relaxation parameters, Computational Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 25 (1981), 35-48.
20. Rezaiee-Pajand, M. and Alamatian, J. Superior time step for geometrical nonlinear analysis by Dynamic Relaxation method, Modarres Technical and Engineering 19 (2005), 61-74.
21. Rezaiee-Pajand, M. and Alamatian, J. The Dynamic Relaxation method using new formulation for fictitious mass and damping, Journal of Structural Engineering and Mechanics 34(1) (2010), 109-133.
22. Rezaiee-Pajand, M. and Estiri, H. Comparative analysis of threedimensional frames by dynamic relaxation methods, Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures (2017).
23. Rezaiee-Pajand, M. and Hakkak, M.T. Nonlinear analysis of truss structures using Dynamic Relaxation, International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications 19(1) (2006), 11-22.
24. Rezaiee-Pajand, M., Kadkhodayan, M., Alamatian, J. and Zhang, L.C. A new method of fictitious viscous damping determination for the Dynamic Relaxation method, Computers and Structures 89 (2011), 783–794.
25. Rezaiee-Pajand, M., Kadkhodayan, M. and Alamatian, J. Timestep Selection for Dynamic Relaxation Method, Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines 40 (2012), 42–72.
26. Rezaiee-Pajand, M. and Rezaee, H. Fictitious time step for the kinetic dynamic relaxation method, Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures 21 (2014), 631–644.
27. Rezaiee-Pajand, M. and Sarafrazi, S.R. Nonlinear structural analysis using dynamic relaxation method with improved convergence rate, International Journal of Computational Methods 7 (2010), 1-28.
28. Rezaiee-Pajand, M. and Sarafrazi, S.R. Nonlinear dynamic structural analysis using dynamic relaxation with zero damping, Computers and Structures 89 (2011), 1274-1285.
29. Rezaiee-Pajand, M., Sarafrazi, S.R. and Rezaiee, H. Efficiency of dynamic relaxation methods in nonlinear analysis of truss and frame structures, Computers and Structures 112-113 (2012), 295-310.
30. Sarafrazi, S.R. Numerical integration for structural dynamic analysis, PhD Dissertation, Department of Civil Engineering, Ferdowsi University, Mashhad, Iran, 2010.
31. Topping, B.H.V.and Ivanyi, P. Computer aided design of cable-membrane structures, Saxe-Coburg Publications on Computational Engineering, Chapter 3, 39–82, 2007.
32. Topping, B.H.V. and Khan, A.I. Parallel schemes for dynamic relaxation, engineering computations, International Journal of Computer Aided Engineering Software 11 (1994), 513–548.
33. Underwood, P. Dynamic Relaxation, In: Belytschko T, Hughes TJR, Editors. Computational Methods for transient analysis. Computational Methods in Mechanics, 1 (1983), Elsevier Science, 245-256.
34. Wakefield, D.S. Engineering analysis of tension structures: Theory and practice, Engineering Structures 21(8) (1999), 680-690.
35. Wood, W.L. Note on Dynamic Relaxation, International Journal of Numerical Methods Engineering 3 (1971), 145-147.
36. Zhang, L.C., Kadkhodayan, M. and Mai, Y.W. Development of the maDR method, Computers and Structures 52 (1994), 1-8.
37. Zhang, L.C. and Yu, T.X. Modified adaptive Dynamic Relaxation method and its application to elastic-plastic bending and wrinkling of circular plates, Computers and Structures 34 (1989), 609-614.